CE Webinars for Training, Learning and Online CE Courses
WorkCast's CPD (Continuing Professional Development) webinar solutions offer your audience an unparalleled opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills in a dynamic and interactive environment. Whether you're looking to share and test expertise, offer formal accreditation, or drive career growth, our online CPD webinar courses and training webinars are tailored to meet your needs.
What does CE mean?
CE, CPE, CME, CPH, and CPD are all acronyms that refer to continuing education and professional development.
Continuing education and professional development courses help professionals maintain their knowledge and skills after leaving formal education. The requirement to take part in these CE webinar courses is often compulsory, mandating that a minimum number of hours or points are achieved each year.
Types of CE Webinars
Whether you're seeking to share your expertise, offer CE accreditation courses, or drive your team's career growth, our CE webinar offerings are tailored to meet your needs.
Membership CE Webinars
CE webinars and online events are incredibly beneficial for associations and their members. They provide a convenient & flexible way for members to enhance their skills and knowledge in their area of expertise. These events also foster a sense of community by connecting like-minded professionals and facilitating insightful discussions, creating a wonderful channel for thought-provoking growth and collaboration.
Training for Education
Casual Learning Webinars
Why Choose WorkCast Webinars for Your Online CE Courses and Training
Delivering exceptional online CE courses and training through live, on-demand and simulive webinars.
Live Testing with Real-Time Insights
Elevate your CE Webinars with our live testing capabilities. Create engaging content with quizzes, polls, and graded questions during your webinars.
Automated Certification with Ease
Say goodbye to manual certification processes. WorkCast's CE Webinars offer automated certification issuance based on predefined criteria. As your audience meets the requirements, they receive a professionally designed certificate that showcases their achievement.
Branded Excellence Every Step of the Way
Immerse your attendees in a fully branded CE course experience. From the webinar template to the certificate design, maintain a consistent and visually appealing brand presence throughout the learning journey.
Self-Service Webinar Convenience
Take control of your audience's learning journey with our user-friendly self-service functionality. Set pass/fail marks and retry limits, mirroring the capabilities of high-end Learning Management Systems, all while enjoying an accessible and affordable solution.
Seamless Integration with Your LMS
Effortlessly integrate CE webinar data into your Learning Management System (LMS). Push attendee data and certificates directly into your LMS, streamlining the distribution process and centralizing your learning records.
Additional Webinar Data Insights with Surveys
Combine the power of surveys with CE webinars to gather valuable data beyond the content itself. Access insights that can inform future online CE courses and training webinars, ensuring you stay ahead in your field.
Versatile Online CE Course Learning Options
Whether you're offering live events, exploring on-demand sessions, or combining the best of both worlds with a simulive experience, our CE Webinars are here to cater to your preferences. With the added bonus of certification, you can inspire attendance and captivate webinar participants, no matter which format you choose.
Plans to Power Your CE Webinars
Help visitors get the basic idea within a few seconds, so they understand what this section is about.
"Great interface for an event - really stands out from other providers. Having attended a lot of events and suffering Zoom fatigue, this was different and enjoyable."
Online CE Courses and Training Webinar FAQs
CPD, CPE, CME and CE are all acronyms that refer to continuing education and professional development.
Continuing education and professional development courses help professionals maintain their knowledge and skill after leaving formal education. The requirement to take part in these courses is often compulsory, mandating that a minimum number of hours or points are achieved each year.
Traditionally, the administrators of professional development courses have been professional societies/associations/institutions such as (using the legal example) the Law Society and Solicitors Regulation Authority. However, more recently, specialist business information companies such as LexisNexis have become the go-to purveyors of this continuing knowledge development.
Even publishers have got in on the game with trade publications, such as Law.com and The Lawyer, aligning themselves with accrediting bodies to issue CE points and certification.
Professional development points and accreditation need to be awarded by, or approved by, a professional body representing that industry in order to have any weight. Often, the accreditation means nothing without the accompanying accrediting body’s stamp of approval.
Different professions set different criteria for issuing and collecting CE points. Often, it’s as straightforward as simply attending the online course, webinar or virtual event.
However, sometimes the requirement is more taxing, with the user required to answer a number of questions correctly during the course or after, in order to gain their points and certification.
One of the main reasons companies started using webinars for CE courses was because webinars allow companies to personalize and brand the CE experience, while also being able to engage with attendees in real-time.
There are so many features built into martech webinar platforms that companies can make use of to elevate the training experience, which now include:
- Resource sections
- Modern interface
- Built-in tests
- CPD certificates
- Data insights
- No attendee limits
- And so much more!
At WorkCast, we work with leading accrediting bodies, such as Law Society, AMA, Chartered Institute of Marketing and also with business information providers like RELX and UBM Advanstar - covering disciplines ranging from veterinary and human medicine, to legal, marketing and information security.
They all develop CE webinars because they are a flexible, feature-rich way to both engage their audiences and offer the proper accreditation.
Webinars, webcasts and virtual events can be monetized in different ways. The main business models that companies usually opt for are:
- Member access only
- Paid access
Which model you choose depends on the profession, exclusivity, value and on how you plan on delivering the content.
Some companies might find it difficult to get delegates to pay for CE, but it's relatively easy to attract sponsors who are looking to generate leads from your membership base.
In our experience CE webinars and virtual events can drive very large attendance numbers, therefore commanding significant sponsor fees.
If you are thinking about offering CE (Continuing Education) webinars, it's essential to consider the value and benefits from a business perspective. Here are some factors to weigh when evaluating whether CE webinars are worth offering:
- Market Demand: Research the demand for CE webinars in your industry or niche. Determine if there's a substantial audience seeking professional development opportunities.
- Competitive Advantage: Offering CE webinars can set your company apart from competitors. It can be a unique selling point that attracts professionals seeking educational opportunities.
- Revenue Generation: CE accredited webinars can be a source of revenue for your company. Consider pricing strategies, subscription models, or tiered access to maximize your earning potential.
- Brand Enhancement: Hosting a CE course using webinars can enhance your brand's reputation as an industry leader and a source of valuable knowledge and expertise.
- Customer/Membership Retention: Providing CE opportunities can improve customer loyalty and retention. Professionals who benefit from your webinars may be more likely to continue using your products or services.
- Networking Opportunities: CE courses can facilitate networking among professionals, potentially leading to increased collaboration or business opportunities within your community.
- Employee Development: Consider how offering CE webinars can benefit your employees. They can gain valuable experience by participating in content creation and presentation.
- Resource Investment: Evaluate the resources required to develop and host CE webinars, including staffing, technology, marketing, and content creation costs.
- Compliance and Accreditation: If your industry requires adherence to specific CE standards or accreditations, ensure that your webinars meet these criteria.
- Feedback and Improvement: Collect feedback from participants to continually improve the quality and relevance of your CE webinars.
- Long-Term Strategy: Assess how offering online CE courses using webinars fits into your long-term business strategy. Consider whether it aligns with your company's mission and goals.
- Legal and Regulatory Considerations: Be aware of any legal and regulatory requirements for offering CE webinars, especially if they involve specific industries or certifications.
There are specific factors to consider when choosing a platform to host and market your CE webinars effectively. Here's what you should look for:
- Hosting and Presentation Features: Opt for a CE platform that offers robust hosting capabilities. Look for features such as live streaming, screen sharing, interactive polls, and the ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Customization Options: Choose a platform that allows you to customize the look and feel of your webinars, including branding and design, to make them stand out and align with your brand identity.
- Audience Management: The platform should provide tools for managing your audience, such as registration management and attendee tracking.
- Content Security: Protect your intellectual property by selecting a platform with robust content security measures, including password protection and encryption.
- Marketing Tools: Look for built-in marketing tools that help you promote your CE webinars effectively. This could include email marketing integration, social media sharing features, and analytics to track marketing performance.
- Analytics and Reporting: Access to detailed analytics and reporting is essential to understand your audience's engagement and fine-tune your CE webinar content and marketing strategies.
- Ease of Use: A user-friendly platform makes it easier for both you and your audience to navigate and participate in your CE webinars. This can lead to higher attendance and satisfaction rates.
- Technical Support: Reliable technical support is crucial in case you require any assistance at any stage. Ensure that the platform offers timely support and troubleshooting.
- Integration Options: If you plan to integrate your CE webinar platform with other tools or systems, check for compatibility and available integrations, such as CRM systems, email marketing platforms, or with your own Learning Management System.
- Scalability: Consider the platform's scalability to accommodate your growth. You may want to start small and expand as your CE webinars gain traction.
- Legal and Compliance Considerations: Be aware of any legal and compliance requirements related to running CE webinars, such as data protection regulations, and choose a platform that helps you comply.
- Feedback and Reviews: Research the platform's reputation and read reviews from other content providers to gauge its effectiveness for hosting CE webinars.