At WorkCast, we're always looking to learn from our clients.
While we were researching our ever-growing customer base, we realised something:
There's been a significant amount of research done on US webinar trends. But, virtual nothing on the UK market!
We decided to change all that!
WorkCast presents; The UK Webinar Report 2017
Collating four years of UK-based webinar data, this definitive report contains charts, graphs and helpful insights on the UK virtual events market.
- What days the audiences are most likely to attend events and a greater understanding of their viewing habits across the week
- All the facts about UK webinar attendances and the real differences between Live and On Demand viewing figures
- How long do On Demand attendees actually watch an event? When do they eventually drop-off and lose interest?
- The average life cycle of your On Demand content and when it's likely to depreciate in value
- Whether Live is more effective at getting people to absorb your content when compared to On Demand
All too often we presume we know exactly what our audiences and clients want. But, the UK Webinar Report 2017 may make you think again!